With more than 25 years in the ICT industry Mark offers a broad range of capabilities from technical through sales, marketing, business management and strategic planning. He has provided consulting services to government, utilities and corporate clients in developing business and strategic plans, and managing development projects.
Since joining the Business Aspect team as a Partner in 2010, Mark has led the strategic application of spatial information technology and processes to deliver business outcomes for our clients. His portfolio of successful assignments includes:
- Business case development for investments in Remote Sensing (satellite, airborne, terrestrial) and Precise Positioning infrastructure.
- Resource deployment strategies for spatial information management and data quality programs.
- Business requirements, implementation plans and risk management for corporate transformation of enterprise applications for asset management and associated spatial systems.
- Strategic planning for High Performance Computing (HPC) and large scale storage infrastructure for spatial and science applications.
- Business process improvement and operational support for geocoding and intelligent routing services for mission critical applications in emergency despatch and field force automation application.
Mark is a member of the Institute of Management Consultants.