Kevin is able to work across the people, process and technology aspects of IT environments, to assess existing shortcomings and find solutions to address future requirements. In this context, he is also able to leverage on a high-level knowledge of the vendors and the available technology options in the relevant domain.
He has experience within local and state government, and the utilities, mining, finance, telecommunications and manufacturing industries. Since graduating with a degree in Electronic Engineering, he has supplemented this with financial management, business presentation skills and data analysis training.
Kevin has key skills in the following areas:
- IT Service Management consulting, implementation and strategy
- ITIL methodology and process certified
- Methodical and analytical ability to gather and decipher information
- Facilitation of consensus in group workshop sessions
- Business documentation and presentation skills