In today’s rapidly evolving threat environment, it’s more important than ever for businesses to have robust business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities and plans in place. In order to ensure the ongoing operation of your business, it’s essential to understand the threats to your business and have strategies and plans for how to keep your business up and running in the event of a disruption or disaster. Business Aspect specialises in helping organisations develop comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plans that are tailored to their unique needs.
Business Aspect has extensive and mature Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery consulting capabilities which have been refined over many years of providing high-quality outcomes to commercial and government organisations.
Our Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning Process
Our approach is based on understanding your business and identifying the threats that may impact the ongoing continuity of your business and working closely with you to develop the required plans and capabilities to recover and continue your business. These capabilities extend from purely business focused continuity planning to IT centric planning services, with IT and information being a key dependency to most businesses.
Our services provide value to our customers in the following areas and approaches:
- Development of overarching Business Continuity Management frameworks, policies and templates
- Business focused Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to identify critical business processes and recovery priorities
- Identify business process dependencies, such as people, facilities, IT services and information
- Analysis of the current capabilities to meet recovery expectations and threat/risk assessment, recommendations and roadmap to improve capabilities
- Develop the strategies and plans (BCP’s) to respond and recover from a business disruption
- Develop IT focused Disaster Recovery Plans and playbooks
- Define the Communications strategies and processes
- Testing and training of plans and processes through scenario testing to ensure that they are effective and able to be executed in a real-world scenario.
Our approach is aligned with industry standards, such as ISO 22301 Security and resilience, yet flexible to provide high-value and pragmatic outcomes for our clients.
It’s important to note that developing comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plans is not just about technology – we ensure there is an appropriate focus on the people and process aspects of business continuity, with important aspects such as developing a communications strategy and ensuring appropriate service level arrangements with key external parties.
Developing robust business continuity and disaster recovery plans and capabilities is essential for any organisation to ensure the ongoing operation and recovery of their business and to meet increasingly stringent regulatory obligations around business continuity and resilience. At Business Aspect, we work closely with our clients to develop tailored plans that are effective, pragmatic, and manageable.
If you’re looking for a partner to help you understand the business requirements and the development of comprehensive capabilities for business continuity and disaster recovery, please contact Business Aspect.