Duncan has more than 30 years’ experience in helping organisations deliver business innovation and technology transformation initiatives across multiple industries/sectors including banking & finance, government, national security, manufacturing and community services.
Duncan first joined Business Aspect in 2008 and has been key to a number of significant customer outcomes:
- In the establishment of a Federal Government Department, he led the ICT and Cybersecurity Architecture team
- He established the cybersecurity management system and architecture for a Federal Regulator
- He was the Principal Consultant for a large Automobile Club helping them select a new ERP, develop a new ICT strategy and advised them in the design of their digital transformation programme
- He was key to the work with a Public Safety Agency in developing their mobility strategy, which has seen mobile devices widely deployed though the Agency
- Duncan also worked with a Public Safety Agency to define the application roadmap for the merger of three organisations into one
- He also conducted technical reviews of a number of critical systems, performing formal reliability and failure-mode analysis and working with the client to align business needs with technical capabilities.
Duncan is also a published expert in the areas of ICT economics, mobile workforce technology, cloud adoption and cybersecurity of critical systems. Duncan has a Masters in Information Systems and is a Member of the Institute of Company Directors.